Bumble hookup app is nearly as popular as Tinder, that’s why many users compare them. They indeed have their differences and their own target audience, so let’s see which one is better.
- Search purpose. Tinder is for hookups only, partially for serious relationships, but that’s all. More about dating apps you can discover at online-dating.app. While Bumble is also for friend finding and business connections.
- Video chat. Despite of Tinder enormous popularity, dating experts still think video chatting is crucial for meeting a new person. It is present on Bumble but not Tinder.
- Pricing policy. Tinder is so widely known for being used for free, also it charges only 19.99 USD for the Plus pack. Bumble is way more expensive, 24.99 USD per month.
- Anti-nudity filter. No matter how open-minded we are, we may not want to see the vulgar stuff in the profiles. Bumble is blurring it automatically, and Tinder doesn’t.
- Matching principle. On Tinder, folks can only contact each other if they matched by mutual swiping. On Bumble, all depends on a woman’s decision to reply or not.
The summary is, both apps are great for hookups but Tinder might be more user-friendly.